Wednesday, June 11, 2014

7 Min Trailer for Upcoming Drama "High School King"

For those of you waiting for my Witch's Romance blog posts, I promise at least one of them will be out today.  In my defense, I had a horrible lice outbreak within my children's hair.  One of the worst experiences of being a parent to date.  I even rank it above potty training my kids. (And I really really really hated potty training my kids).  So needless to say, my kdrama and blogging time was greatly reduced.  But I should be back on track and getting out the posts this evening.  YAY!  But in the meantime, here is the 7 min trailer for my next recapping project " High School King".  We get an introduction to all our main characters (our main girl is a lot more of a space cadet then I was expecting). 
Our leading man (Seo In Guk) is the star hockey player in his last year of high school.  He had been raising himself since his older brother left after their parents death.  I guess the older brother has been on the hunt for his parents murderer.  For some reason he is not available to start his new job (I am suspecting it has something to do with his revenge plans) and calls his younger, look-a-like brother, to take his place.  This begins our drama where our main guy runs.......A LOT....... to fulfill both lives.  Let the hijinks begin!

High School Star starts next Monday, and I for one, am so so so excited.  So watch the trailer and get a taste of what we have in store.

HIGH SCHOOL KING 7 MIN TRAILER

Follow us on Facebook for info on all our newest recaps, posts and to join in our kdrama discussions. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-crazy-ahjummas/336988683021748?fref=ts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.