Monday, June 15, 2015

"I Remember You" Will Air in 10,080 Minutes so to Celebrate Let's Check Out the Newest Trailer.

It is 1 week until SIG day, only 7 days, 168 hours, 10,080 minutes.  That's right people The Crazy Ahjummas are in countdown mode. SEO IN GUK! SEO IN GUK! SEO IN GUK!  And what better way to celebrate than with a new trailer!


KMUSE- OH MY GOSH!!!!  He is such a jerk and yet so extremely hot.  Also thanks to my viewing of "Masters Son" I instantly realize he keeps telling our leading lady to get lost.  BWAHAHAHA

DONGSAENG: YES! I recognized that phrase too and it made me laugh. He does come across as a super jerk, but I will admit most of that was certainly lost in all the pretty. Man, he's a gorgeous man. Like, seriously. *fans self*

KMUSE - I have said it before and I will say it again.  Seo In Guk could have chemistry with a garden gnome.  Thankfully Jang NaRa is a better than a garden gnome.

DONGSAENG: Wait, are you saying that there's another person in this trailer besides SIG? I didn't notice. *still fanning self*

KMUSE - I think my favorite Seo In Guk from this trailer was cleaning Seo In Guk.  Yummy.



DONGSAENG: I hope this means we get a quirky, odd SIG. I would love a quirky, odd SIG. Like a lot. A lot a lot. He can come clean my place any time he wants.

Check out the trailer and let us know what was your favorite moment.  Only 604800 Seconds to go people!  Prepare to fangirl!

TRAILER #2


We would like to extend a special thank you to @KpopGajok for helping us find a copy of this trailer that would play here in the U.S. THANK YOU FOR ENABLING US ALL @KpopGajok!!!

Check out our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter (@Thecrazyahjummas or @amberkmuse) for info on all our newest recaps, posts, and to join in our kdrama discussions. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-crazy-ahjummas/336988683021748?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.