Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGSAENG!!!!!

Guess what I am alive!!  But just for today & this post, because this isn't just any old post, it's once again time to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year again.  The day that bestest bestie in the entire world was born.  I celebrate this day wholeheartedly & enthusiastically!!



{{Secret Admitting Time: I never know how to wish her a happy birthday as her birthday also coincides with Halloween...big time holiday for me.  My favorite holiday, next to St Pat's Day & Christmas.  I want to wish her a Happy Halloween but I don't want her to think I forgot it's her birthday either so I also want to wish her a Happy Birthday as well.  So I think I have come up with a solution.  Won't know though till I type it out if it's a good idea or just lame.  Wish me luck!!}}




Happy HalloBirthWeenDay Shannen!!!!

Yeah I'm not so sure about it either.  Oh well on we go.



Just 25 years ago today, a gorgeous baby red head was delivered to earth.  Someday, in her distant future she would meet a crazy woman, who is loud, sassy, snotty, sarcastic, exuberant, facing challenges galore & the two would be come the very bestest of best friends BECAUSE they are the perfect foil for each other. 

 One is quiet the other ... not.  

One is tall the other.... not.

One is thin the other... not.

One is shy the other ... not.

Both love sarcasm, irony & mocking well everything they can.  

Both love their families, even though sometimes the families are what drives them cray cray.

Both have the same faith.

Both LOVE to Laugh & therefore have very similar senses of humor.  

I am sincerely hoping by now you have all figured out that I am talking about myself & my dongsaeng Shannen.  


Warning Mushy Sisterly Ramblings:

Thank you so much for your willingness to put up with me Shannen.  I adore your dry wit & your sarcasm & your heart.  You have been one of my favorite blessings.  I hope your day is filled with happiness, love, family, friends, (of which I know you have a plethora of each) & that you feel appreciated & spoiled & love every minute of it.  And I hope the cold you felt coming on last night never took root so that you could enjoy  YOUR day.  Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you......
End of mushy sisterly ramblings. 


In honor of our wonderful Dongsaeng's birthday everyone please send her your love & well wishes & lots of pictures, MVs & clips of; Jaejoong, G Dragon, Donghae, Aaron Yan, Lee Min Ho, Seo In Guk, Hyun Bin, TOP, Kangin, Siwon, Joo Won, 


In the meantime I will share Jaejoong's latest song/MV on this post just for her...(and you guys too).

Saranghamnida,










Dear Jess - 11-2-13
Blogger, being the ever dependable machine that it is known to be, won't let me comment, but lucky for me, I have admin rights and can just add on to your post here ;) Thank you so much for such a wonderful and sweet birthday message.  I honestly don't know how I missed it before, but I'm just now reading it for the first time and am a mix of emotions as you can well imagine.  Touched.  Embarrassed.  Amused.  Jae fangirling.  All the typical "me" kind of responses.  I don't know why you think so highly of me, but I'm glad you do and everything you said I say right back to you.  Love you Unnie!  Thanks for always being there.  If not for you I don't know where I'd be right now.  Oh, and of course, thank you for only making me 25.  I mean, wow, you totally got my age right even!  Love you bunches and gobs, gutz and all! 
- D

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.