Friday, June 26, 2015

6 min Trailer released for "The Time We Were Not in Love"

It is less then 24 hrs before the new BFF turn into Soulmates drama "The Time We Were Not in Love" premiers.  But there is still time to pop in one last teaser!  Especially one that is this filled with so much cute and lighthearted flirting.
I have to admit that previous teasers were cute, but didn't really grab my attention despite how much I like both leads.  So it was with a bored click of the mouse that I started the longer 6 min trailer.  So glad I did since not only does it look like a lot of fun, but I don't feel like they ruined the first episode by sharing to much.
"The Time We Were Not In Love" is the story of two friends/neighbors and the change in their relationship as they go through their teens, 20's, and 30's.  It begins Saturday 27th and I hope that it is highly enjoyable and lighthearted since my dramalist is heavy in the melo right now.
Check out our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter (@Thecrazyahjummas or @amberkmuse) for info on all our newest recaps, posts, and to join in our kdrama discussions. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-crazy-ahjummas/336988683021748?fref=ts  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.