Sunday, April 20, 2014

How Crazy Was This Week - Weekly top 5 Countdown

  

First I would like to say Happy Easter to all my readers out there.  I know it has been a very emotional week for everyone following the Ferry Disaster in South Korea.  Because of the television coverage for this tragedy 70% of this weeks programs were cancelled leaving me very little for a top 5.  I was going to persevere and do my top 5 favorite villains in the current shows  but then life happened and my kids got sick.  So I am just going to call this weeks countdown cancelled and hope that everyone can understand.  However on such a spiritual and heartbreaking week I wanted to do something so if you are interested in some amazing music feel free to check out one of these MV's and take a moment to pray or think about those taken and their families.

Piano Guys - Home


Piano Guys - Bring Him Home


Piano Guys - O Come, Emmanuel

Piano Guys - The Mission / How Great Thou Art

I hopefully will be back with my regularly scheduled posts beginning tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Kmuse 

Follow us on Facebook for info on all our newest recaps, posts and to join in our kdrama discussions.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-crazy-ahjummas/336988683021748?fref=ts 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.