Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kmuse's Musings: My First Podcast Experience

Hey all you followers!  Did you ever wonder what I sound like (I totally know you were staying up at night considering this very thing).  Well now you can find out.  I had the wonderful experience of participating in a roundtable with the awesome ladies at Crazy for Kdrama.  We laughed, we argued, we talked bias's and favorites of 2014! 

Come check this out and let me know what you think.  It was a great experience and I want to send a huge thank you out to Stephanie and Cherry for adding me in.  Also I know that this is a wonderful thing to have in the background while you go about doing chores, playing scrabble, or checking FB so be sure to listen.  If you want to check out more of CFK's podcast then check with their blog every other Wednesday.

Link for Podcast! Part 1.... (part 2 comes out tomorrow morning so check back and I will add the link)
http://www.crazyforkdrama.com/2015/01/crazy-for-kdrama-podcast-episode-16a.html

Thanks for all the support

Kmuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.