Monday, March 9, 2015

3 New Teasers for upcoming kdrama "Falling For Innocence"

We are still a few weeks shy of the premier of "Falling for Innocence" starring Jung Kyung Ho (Cruel City) and Kim So Yun (I Need Romance 3) and we can't forget 2nd lead funnyman Yoon Hyun Min (Cruel City, Witch's Romance).  I am so excited for this cast that I can barely type straight.  
Increasing my excitement is that all the promotional materials have been lighthearted and comedic in tone, including these awesome new teasers which introduces our three leads and their quirks.  "Falling for Innocence" is set to start April 3rd.

Yoon Hyun Min's Teaser (Youtube Link)

Kim So Yun's Teaser (Youtube Link)


Jung Kyung Ho's Teaser (Youtube Link)

2 comments:

  1. I think I see a "fight amoung the guys" over who wears the best outfit in this show!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.