Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sassy Go Go/Cheer Up Shares Stills of our OTP

I can't be the only one out there that keeps wanting to throw an "A" in this drama's title - Sassy A Go Go - can I? Just sounds like it would flow better that way, but whatever. We're not here to discuss the finer points of the title (*whispers* even though I still find it silly)(I think I'll just opt to call it by its other English working title "Cheer Up!"), but instead to enjoy a couple of shots of our lead couple.
Aren't they cute?

Jung Eun Ji (Reply 1997) and Lee Won Geun (Hyde, Jekyll, and Me) will be playing our romantic leads in this peppy tale of high school cheerleading.

Cheer Up is set to air on KBS2 beginning Oct 5th, taking over the Mon/Tues slot currently airing Virtual Bride.

1 comment:

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.