Friday, December 14, 2012

We interrupt this message


I left a message on our TCA facebook page, but just in case anyone has shown up here looking for a review, I wanted to just leave a quick note and let you know that it will be delayed.  I was all ready to sit down and pump out a couple today - finishing off Full House 2 and starting in on I Miss You, but after the tragic news of the school shooting this morning in CT, I honestly just don't have it in me.  It's too sad of a day for our nation for me to fangirl.  Instead, I'm taking off the blogger hat for the remainder of the day and going into full mom mode.  I'm going to hug my little ones tight and pray for those hurting.  This one hit too close to home.  It may have been on the other side of the country, but these were itty bitty little babies, the same age and younger than my own and it just hurts this momma's heart.  In honor of those affected by tragedy, why don't we all show an extra outpouring of love to those around us?  Smile more.  Forgive easier.  Reach out.  Be kind.  We're all in this together.

Thank you for your understanding.  I will be back to take care of those reviews soon.

We love you all and appreciate each one of you.  Thank you and make today wonderful wherever you may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.