Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pretty Man Episode 2

 Pretty Man Episode 2: I'm Crazy and I Know It.



You have to appreciate how this show takes a weird scene and amps it up a thousand notches.  It literally made me hoarse I laughed so much.  However due to the holidays (and more importantly the in laws that came down upon our house gung ho with tons of shopping plans) my blog post is going to be more of a mini blog post.  Which hopefully will force you to go watch this drama if you have not already started.  Truly watch this show it is surprisingly a treasure trove of wonderfully timed comedic shenanigans.   IU and Jang Keun Suk have the most awesomely cute chemistry and I wish they could bottle it and share it with some of the other dramas that are as interesting as watching mushrooms grow ( I am talking about you Marry Him if you Dare).  So because of my lack of blogging availability I decided to recap my favorite parts of the episode, and let me tell you it is hard to choose just a few since I loved it from start to ep 3 preview.


So without further ado, here are my top 4 moments of the episode starting from "haha funny" and finishing with "I cant breath and might pass out I am laughing so hard."

#4 Its a Modern Day Psychic (aka the Ghostbuster Monkey Psychic)

So it seems our cute ditzy sugar momma Jaek Hee uses an ultra modern and eccentric psychic in all of her boyfriend decisions.  So when she thinks she is losing Mattei to the evil succubus she of course has to find out via mystical confirmation.   And what a confirmation it is, no traditional chanting and smoke for this girl.  Oh no, we go full techno modern, clapper monkey, ghostbuster inspired, blazing, and one of the craziest thing I have seen full on shaman.  I would also like to point out that the director used just the right amount of clapper monkeys.  To few and it does not stand out as a feature.  A medium amount would be almost more scary then funny.  But the plethora of  monkeys is so large behind her that it turns from scary to outright hilarious.  So kudos to the director for achieving the right amount of psycho psychic clapper monkeys.



#3 An even trade
My third favorite scene happened after our dear shallow oppa kidnaps our crazy girl with no explanation.  She of course being the dedicated stalker bestie that she is jumps at the chance to spend time with him and they are off to a mysterious warehouse.  Turns out that the wicked witch has decided to train Mattei in the art of using women and one of his first tasks is to sell whatever is in this warehouse.  Being the pretty boy that he is he of course can not work himself so in steps Bo Tong fired and ready to be of use in any way.  They arrive at the location and he glances at Bo Tong then does his patented pretty boy pose and asks if she will be willing to work for him.  Of course she is so happy and asks if she will get payed.  He says " Of course, I will allow you to look at me every day as payment"..............................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................................
.............................................  And lets all just pause as we process that thought.  He is going to pay her by allowing her to look at him.......  PHTTTTTTTT  that is so hilarious and so over the top that even he is not expecting her to accept his offer.  What is even funnier is that she stands there with an awed look on her face, an imaginary scale in the background and then says "oppa, how would anything I do for you ever be worth something that precious."  And again lets pause and let it sink in that to her looking at him is worth more then money.  HAHAHAHA  These two just crack me up.





#2 Dont Touch my Legs I am Saving Them for my Oppa

It turns out that the uber mysterious item that was in the warehouse were thousands upon tens of thousands of white socks.  Upset and discouraged Mattei runs straight to his sugar momma intent on getting her to help him by buying all the socks.  However our ever upbeat and industrious Bo Tong decides that if her oppa needs those socks sold, then by Jove she would sell those socks.  And what is the secret to any good street seller...............  Why a good display of course.  Now her display is kind of beyond description so I will let this photo do all the talking.


 But it seems that fate is out to get her when two policemen come by trying to make her move.  She is all sweetness and polite until one of the police officer tries to take away her socks and then she turns into the raving stalker we know and love.  And uses her display to keep the officers away from her oppas socks.  LOL  She of course is arrested for aggravated assault and Mattai is called in to bail her out.


Luckily for Bo Tong (and not so much for Mattai), the officer in charge of her case is female, and is to busy staring, leaning, and possibly drooling over Mattai to charge them with anything.



 And then he even takes our poor crazy girl home to recover from her ordeal.  But not without a lot of humor involving "her legs"  LOL..  I love how this show mixes something so classy and dignified as his car with her "legs sticking out from the sunroof and window.  Pure comedic gold.


#1 Let me Make Out With Your Toothbrush

And finally we are at my #1 favorite moment in episode two.  The moment that made me laugh so hard i felt as if I was about to throw up.   So.........................................  the title of this scene pretty much tells you all you need to know.  Bo Tong convinces Mattai that it is to late to drive all the way home and somehow gets him to agree to let her stay the night at his place.

 Don't you know once you invite them in you will never be able to be rid of your stalker?????

Which is just what Bo Tong says as she fakes a horrible fever in order to stay at his house the next day.  Feeling how warm she is he agrees to let her stay .................... for an hour..............  hehe always the generous guy.  However, the second he leaves she goes into super stalker mode, rolling in his bed, wearing his clothes (which were to small for her Bwahahahaha), and wearing his cologne.  



And then she spies " THE TOOTHBRUSH" that which has been inside her oppas mouth.  Caressing his tongue and touching his lips.  She just cant resist she slowly reverently brings it up to her mouth and.................. brushes her teeth with great vigor, determined to put his germs in ever crevice of her mouth.   Just as she really gets started she receives a call from Mattai ordering her to clean his house ..........  with the toothbrush she has shoved up her mouth.  Seems that it is the toothbrush used by his maid to clean the bathroom.  Our poor heroine of course is devastated.  LOL




 So this concludes my favorite moments of Episode 2.  It made me laugh and laugh some more and I could not be happier with the way this story is going.  Both actors have such amazing chemistry and I cant wait to not  only watch the hijinks but also find out what happens to Mattai and his daddy drama.  Not to mention the expression on the evil witch's face when she realizes that Bo Tong is actually her rival.  LOL  A more mismatched rivalry I have yet to see.  Since I will have family with me the next week I will probably continue to have the mini posts until I am able to devote more time so please start watching, you wont regret it.  

I am going to leave you this Thanksgiving week with my favorite outfit to date from this drama.  Seriously any girl that can pull off a hamburger dress and still look adorable deserves to have the man of her dreams.  

Sincerely, Kmuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.