Thursday, August 27, 2015

Humorous 2nd Teaser Released for Upcoming Weekend Drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol"

I am just going to have to bite the proverbial bullet and plan on watching this drama.  Yoon Hyun Min is just stealing my heart, even in teaser form.  I am sure this will be a lot more angsty than it is being promoted as, but that is just the way the drama cookie crumbles.

Baek Jin Hee continues to be my remaining concern, since even in the teasers she comes in forth on my actor interest-o-meter.  But maybe, just maybe, she suddenly become more interesting.  Or maybe, just maybe, this will be a director Baek Jin Hee really connects with that can make her come across more likable and less mopey.  Either way, I will at least be starting it since the quirky teasers have caught my attention.
"My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol" begins airing September 5th and will be 50 episodes.  Will you be watching?

Teaser 2

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I'll be there. I like all 4 actors and I managed 50 episodes of YTBLSS, so I can do this.

    I need snacks.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.