Monday, April 30, 2012

9 Tails of Fun! {Monday Morning Therapy with Dongsaeng}

A cute fanmade video of clips from the show along with the theme song that I found on YouTube...


I just finished watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho last week.  I adored it!  Has anyone else seen this delightful drama?

Between this one and The King 2 Hearts, I am a total Lee Seung Gi fan now!  And Shin Min Ah as Mi Ho?  Amazing!  She was so so so cute!  It is no wonder that they both won best actor and actress respectively as well as best couple for this drama.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet, so I'll try and be as vague as possible here, but did anyone else just about die on the last episode when he drank the contents of the vial?  Oh my gosh!  I can totally admit, being the sap I am, I cried.  It was just an amazingly awesome moment in drama history. I thought it was reminiscent of Secret Garden when he drives into the rain.  Well, I guess not exactly "reminiscent" since technically this one aired before Secret Garden, but since I saw Secret Garden first, it appeared to be reminiscent to me.  Either way, it was very touching and I just loved it all!  Guess I'm a hopeless romantic.  This was one of the rare dramas that would put me in a happy romantic fog after watching an episode.  Shopping at WalMart (which is about as unromantic and tedious as life can get) and walking around in dazed Gumiho la-la-land?  Yup, been there.  It's a wonderful place to be.  Makes life more enjoyable by taking the mundane and injecting some love and beauty into it.

I just can't say enough wonderful things about this drama.  If you haven't seen it, give it a try.  If you have, let me know what you thought (even if you don't agree with me that this one is a real winner and belongs on the short list of favorites).




*p.s. Just in case you noticed or were curious, I'm shifting my normal Saturday posting to Monday.  With so many reviews on Dramatic Friday Review, I figured you had enough to read already.  This should help space it out a little more evenly.  So I formally introduce you to the first installment of Monday Morning Therapy with Dongsaeng, because, let's face it, we can all use a little extra help come Monday morning.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you watched this one. I totally fell for Lee Seung Gi while watching this drama. It's that oh so cute dimple. And I loved Shin Min Ah, seriously one of the most naturally beautiful women on the planet. Together they made a great couple. It was just so romantic & sweet & magical. "Hoi! Hoi!".

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.