Monday, April 2, 2012

she said yes!

I am happy to report that my hopeful co-blogger said yes to this little project!  I will be joined here by my unnie, my very bestest friend and fellow addicKt, Jess.  Yay!  She will from here on out be called Unnie (older sister) and I will be the dongsaeng (younger sister).

I have to say, I am surprised and encouraged that we had visitors here even before getting started.  I feel like I was caught getting dressed though.  There's nothing here yet.  You caught me unprepared.  Boy is my face red!  I guess I should get some posts up here pretty quickly.  I'll start by "borrowing" some from my personal private blog just to get us started and to give you an idea of what life here on The Crazy Ahjummas is going to be like.  We hope to have a lot of fun sharing with you our favorite obsession!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.