Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Unnie's Wednesday Write Up: The Girls of KPop

Frankly, I don't know what to talk about today guys.  I have been super busy these last few weeks, maybe you guys have been too, maybe not.  The school year is winding to a close here in the Northern part of the Midwestern US.  My kids are moving in on their last 10 days of school, which means school projects, field trips, report cards, testing, spirit days at school.  Which has seriously put me behind in my drama/reality show watching time.  Sigh.  It's so hard to be me.  {{I don't actually expect you to believe that.}}  But while I have been running here & there & helping my kids finish up their school years, I have been listening to a lot of K Pop.  It's really the only thing that is keeping me going right now.  And lately I have been streamlining the girl groups.  I may not have a lot to talk about today but I can leave you with a taste of what I am listening to lately.  I would love to hear who your favorite girl groups of K Pop are to listen to.  Do you even bother with the girl groups or are you all about the hot guys?  If you have some more fun, light hearted, get you up & moving girl group songs to listen to I would love suggestions.  Of course, below are just a few of my favs, but it gives you a taste of what I like, which as we all know; I will listen to anything & everything.  Suggest away guys!  I have an open mind!  I hope you guys have a great week.  See you in my review.

Saranghamnida,



The perfect getting ready for summer music, keeps this Unnie focused & On Task for her crazy family & helps her to handle the withdrawals from K Dramas.

The Girls of KPop:




























<


That ought to get you going...have a great week guys. Love Me! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Pssstt.
    I nominated you gals for a bloggers award. :)
    http://shinealightrose.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! Shucks Rosie, we don't even know what to say! This is the sweetest thing ever. I didn't even know there was such a thing. You are the very best! What a huge compliment. We feel so truly blessed. Thank you beyond measure from the very depths o our ahjumma hearts!! <3 <3 <3 Unnie.

      Delete

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.