Monday, August 19, 2013

Proud2BVIP {Monday Evening Therapy with Dongsaeng}

Monday beat me today.  A sick kid, a sick mom, and a husband working 12 hour days 6-7 days a week lately.  I was just done in through most of the day.  Thankfully I was able to find some R&R in the form of a dramathon.  I watched several episodes of Sungkyunkwan Scandal.  Can you believe I've never seen it?  Crazy, right?  Obviously I had to right that wrong, and I've been diligently chipping away at it all day.  Now that I've got a bit of my sanity back, I thought that I should get my post out, even if it's a bit tardy.

So, what's on my mind today?  Well, lately, for some odd reason, I've been feeling all V.I.Pish so maybe I'll talk about that and everything going on in the wide, wonderful world of Big Bang.  You know, at the risk of being incredibly and entirely biased ;)

Yesterday (8/18) celebrated G-Dragon's birthday.  Happy birthday GD!!!  We neglected to get a proper birthday post up, but you were certainly in our thoughts that day.


Then, the day after, 8/19 (oh hey - that's today!), celebrates Big Bang's 7th anniversary.  Happy anniversary guys!!!  
7 years of Big Bang - it's a wonderful thing, is it not?  It's not too common for KPop groups to last this long, so yeah, it definitely is a wonderful thing and we look forward to many, many, many more years to come.  As long as they still want to make music, I'll still listen and love it.  I am proud to be a VIP!
Just found this on Pinterest and thought it was perfect!  And so going to be me!  ^_^

And then, last night (in my corner of the world), maknae Seungri released his solo MV "Gotta Talk to You".  Our little maknae is all grown up in this one!  I loved his sophisticated, uber manly look with the suit and the hair and everything.  It was understated and classy.  Good work Victory!




Also to come out recently was GD's teaser for his upcoming solo album, "coup de tat"

 I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to this one's official release!  Creepy faces in motor oil and all.

Anything else to mention?  Have I forgotten anything in my "Monday totally beat me up" haze?  I hope not, cause I'm off to bed for some more dramathoning (and because it appears that my dear child may have chosen to share his fever with me - delightful child that he is and so very good at sharing).

Ooh, wait! There is something!  It's unrelated and more personal in nature, but guess what came in the mail today?  Our first official Crazy Ahjummas business cards!!!  There have been a couple of times I wished I had some on me to share and so I decided to take advantage of one of the "free" offers out there once and for all and get some.  They're purty and I'm proud of them and the happy, warm fuzzy feeling it gives me to hold them in my hand and see our name in print.

Before I dash, I'll leave you with a final few questions.... What's your favorite Big Bang song?  Music video?  Who's your favorite member?  Who's the biggest VIP out there?  I know many of you are.  Sorry to those that aren't since this is obviously a very Big Bang-centric post.  Well, not really all that sorry.  We are talking Big Bang here - it's not like I ever shy away from talking about them to anyone and everyone whether they want to hear about them or not ;)  Even my personal, non-K related FB page got a VIP upgrade for the day.  I'm sure there were plenty of eye rolls going on amongst my family and friends.  See how fazed I am by it?  {Since you can't see me, I'll just tell you, I'm not, at all fazed in any way}. 

Now off to my wonderful happy place of dramas, dramas, dramas!!!  Have a wonderful rest of your evening as you unwind and recover from your Monday and prepare for the rest of the week!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.