Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Im Chang Jung “Open the Door” : My new favorite MV of 2013

So as an "all things Korean" fan I have to admit that for me it is 80% all about the drama with the other 20% filled with Kpop.  And so it will be rare that I will mention music unless it relates back to a drama.  However this song, and more importantly, the video totally made my day.  It is funny, filled with a whole truckload of cameo's (Super Junior's Heechul, U-KISS, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Jae Dong, Cho Dal Hwan, Jung Sung Ho, Yoon Da Hoon, Bobby Kim, DJ DOC, Solbi, Choi Daniel, Lee Jong Hyuk, Yoo Se Yoon, and more).  I know that I am a few weeks behind on sharing this but feel that it is one of those MV's that should be shared with all.  So please enjoy Im Chang Jung “Open the Door”.

Im Chang Jung “Open the Door”

Im Chang Jung “Open the Door” Live


Hope you are having an amazing Tuesday 

Sincerely, Kmuse

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I hadn't even seen it yet. To me it was like the counter video of Psy's Gentleman. Instead of going around creating mayhem with crazy antics, this guy went around fixing problems with a simple stare. Genius and definitely worth sharing! thanks Kmuse!


We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.