Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Press Release Photos - Bride of the Century, Hotel King, & A Secret Love Affair

Usually I am one of those people that looks at the press release photos and kind of say "eh". Traditionally they are really stiff poses with stilted smiles but this week has had a plethora of cute couple shots from several dramas and they just make me smile.  So since I have some extra time on my hands til I pick another weekly recap, I thought I would share.

Lee Dong Wook & Lee Da Hae - Hotel King
I have to admit that I am one of those people that is really excited for the reunion between Lee Dong Wook (Wild Romance, Scent of a Women) and Lee Da Hae (Iris 2, Miss Ripley).  For those of you who are unaware, nine years ago they co-stared in the drama My Girl which was a ratings hit at the time.  Now they are coming back together for the Melodrama Hotel King replacing Golden Rainbow in a few weeks.

Lee Hong Ki & Yang Jin Sung- Bride of the Century
These two are the total surprise couple of the year so far.  They have chemistry that bursts forth from them on and off the screen. The powers that be threw a mid show media event and the pictures could not be cuter.  Seriously these are  photos of the leads just hanging out, having fun, and being adorable.  You can tell why the drama is a success just looking at the ease between them.


Yoo Ah In & Kim Hee Ae - A Secret Love Affair
I am so excited!  This drama starts next week and these newly released press photos have just made me more excited.  Obviously the leads are very comfortable around each other and have a good relationship which I hope (crossing fingers, wishing on a star, knock on wood) will spill over into the drama.  Especially since this is a really hard couple to sell with the huge age gap, but since both are such good actors I am expecting good things.
Let's all hope that the off screen chemistry continues on screen and that we can expect some great drama moments to come from it.  Off to watch more drama, I fell so behind this week for some reason.  Hope you are doing better then I am on watching everything.  Be sure to check back for my weekly countdown this Sunday.

Sincerely,
Kmuse

P.S.  Be sure to follow us on Facebook for info on all our newest recaps and posts.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-crazy-ahjummas/336988683021748?fref=ts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.