Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Joseon Gunman Releases Long Trailer

Only five more days to go before the premier of "The Joseon Gunman" and it releases it's much anticipated long trailer.  I find the choice of a narrator interesting and personally wish that it had been also subbed since my understanding of Korean is only good enough to get the gist of it.  I appreciated the segment style that introduced the political, the characters, and the romance, plot lines of the drama.  It got me super excited, especially now that I know there are assignations, murdered parents resulting in revenge by our playboy lead, and what looks like a really good romance.



Follow us on Facebook for info on all our newest recaps, posts and to join in our kdrama discussions. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-crazy-ahjummas/336988683021748?fref=ts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.