Thursday, July 17, 2014

We Finally Get Stills From Upcoming Drama "The Night Watchman's Journal"

I have noticed that I have been focusing mainly on my recaps lately and just putting all of the trailers and stills from upcoming dramas on our FB page (If you are not already following us click here https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-crazy-ahjummas/336988683021748?fref=ts ).  So I decided to take a quick break between recapping and post some extra content.  I had mentioned previously that I am surprised that we have not been getting more photos or information for the upcoming drama "The Night Watchman's Journal".   Jung Il Woo plays a character who is a prince during the day and a Joseon Ghostbuster in the evening.  I am taking a wild guess from viewing the stills that we are going to have a lot more magical fusion then fact in this drama. 

Jung Il Woo
Yunho
Seo Ye Ji
Guessing that this is the bad guy.  One of my friends commented on why he had to wear a mask since there are probably not a lot of emaciated blond guys hanging around the country.  Had to laugh when I thought about that.
I am really hoping that this drama ends up being great, even though it does have the potential to be a hot mess.  I am hoping that the extension of "Triangle" and the lack of promotional materials is because of other issues and not because The Night Watchman is having problems getting its act together.  What do you think?  Will you be watching?


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.