Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye for Millet Outerwear

Sometimes something comes across my social media feed and it just makes me all nostalgic.  Such is the case with Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye's new CF photos for Millet.  

These photos made me realize that it has almost been a year since Pinocchio started (OK, a few months shy, but it feels like longer) and I am really missing my cute reporter OTP (one true pairing). 
Makes me kind of wish that those rumors of them being a real life couple were true.  Or maybe the Koreans could adopt a more Thai style of picking their leads.  If a couple has on screen chemistry, just stick them in dramas together until people are sick of them.
Sadly, it will probably be a while before we would ever see these two back in the same drama.  But an Ahjumma can dream can't she?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.