Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Bubblegum Posters Promise a Swinging Good Time

We get our first look at the official posters for upcoming Kdrama "Bubblegum", starring The Crazy Ahjumma's #1 girl crush, Jung Ryeo Won, and her leading man, Lee Dong Wook. What do you think? 


Granted, I am so excited about this drama that honestly they really can do no wrong in my eyes, so obviously I think they're adorably cute and fun. I mean, I'm not normally a big posters kind of gal, but these work for me. Fun and light with some great interplay between our main characters. What's not to love? Dynamic and cheery, two of my favorite things. My excitement level for this drama just keeps rising with every new thing I see!

Bubblegum airs on tvN on October 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.