Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Donghae!

Yes, this birthday greeting is a little belated as technically in Korea it is now tomorrow morning.  But here it is still the 15th of October and is therefore, to us, it is still Donghae of Super Junior's birthday!

Donghae is a new-found love of mine.  I don't know how I missed him before.  Seriously.  It's not like I never watched a Super Junior video before, but until I saw him on Panda and the Hedgehog, I never noticed him.  Now I can't stop noticing him.  Everywhere.  I mean, does Super Junior even have other members?  I don't know - I can't see beyond Donghae.  The last time I fell this hard this fast for someone it was Jaejoong in Protect the Boss, and we've all seen how that has turned out.  Well, maybe not all, but the rest of you will quickly catch on, don't worry.  As I am a brand new fan, I can't go on and on about how I've been a fan over the years or anything, but I can, however, tell you that I think he is mighty dreamy and delicious.  He was the only reason I kept watching Panda after the show turned from good to 'huh?' for me.  I would say that he is perfection personified if that title already didn't belong to another.  He is a mighty fine example of what perfection personified would be though, isn't he?

Donghae, what can I say without sounding like a total creeper?  I adore you.  I think you are one of the shmexiest men on this beautiful planet of ours.  You are more than just a pretty face and rock hard body though.  You ooze talent and your voice and dancing and performances in general never disappoint.  You are a joy to watch and cheer for.  Keep up the good work.  We look forward to watching your career progress.    Thank you for sharing yourself and your talents and hard work with us.  We will continue to cheer you on and support you!

Happy birthday!

All our fangirl love,
Dongsaeng and Unnie

And as is tradition, here is a photo tribute to our birthday boy.
Lee Donghae 10/15/1986


Not enough Donghae?
Is there such thing as enough Donghae?
Ha.  As if.

You can see more on
Dongsaeng's Donghae Pinterest board disguised as a Super Junior board
and Unnie's too (though hers is more Leetuk centered, silly girl ;).  Hey, that just means we're not fighting over SJ boys and that's a good thing between besties, isn't it?  I will gladly keep him all to myself.  I know she hearts him too, I just heart him a little more ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.