Tuesday, November 13, 2012

{"Why look at a calendar" Therapy with Dongsaeng} The Day Late Post

I know I've said this before.  Like a lot.  But really, today I have nothing.  I had nothing yesterday either which is why this post is a day late.  I was going to try some lame-o excuse about how yesterday was a holiday here (thank you Veterans) and so technically today is really the start of the workweek for many and how holidays shouldn't count and all as Mondays and how on holiday weeks Tuesday is the new Monday and therefore this post is right on time.  But you would have seen right through that, wouldn't you have?  I can't pull one over on you.  No way.  Nuh uh.  Not going to happen.  You're far more clever than that.  You watch dramas after all.  So instead, I'll stick with the honest truth.  The honest truth is that I've got a whole lotta nothing to talk about.  Sometimes these posts are easy to rattle off week after week.  Sometimes, not so much.  Today is one of those 'not so much' kind of days.  No scandals to talk about.  Unless you want to chat about the whole IU/Eunhyuk thing which I really don't want to do.  I don't really care if they're dating or not. For their sake I hope they are.  Those poor kids need to be able to relax a little and have fun and live even a small smidgen of normal life.  Granted, that's easy for me to say as I am not a particular Eunhyuk fangirl.  If it were rumors of one of my favorite guys dating someone, I might feel a little different.  For instance, say there were, oh I don't know, rumors about Hyun Bin dating his co-star from that movie he did with the fantastic steamy lip lock that made even me blush (ok, admittedly, not hard to do.  Even my own parents call me a prude.  True story.  I shouldn't admit that out loud, should I?  Kind of ruins my street cred) going around, I might not be as cool with that.  I'm trying to be cool with that.  Trying to talk reason into myself.  You know, like how he's not really mine and how I'm like happily married and all to the most wonderful real world man ever with a couple of darling little ones.  Trying really hard.  But yeah, that one was a little harder to swallow.  I get it.  I do.  But still, these kids and these folks, as much as we adore them, do deserve some semblance of a real life every now and again and that includes relationships.  So how about we leave private lives be and responsibly fangirl from a distance.  o.O

I haven't been to any concerts or done anything K-exciting this week.  I've just been trying to get over my all-encompassing Big Bang hangover.  I'm not doing a very good job of it.  GD still graces my phone.  I'm still watching every YouTube clip I can find.  My Pinterest Big Bang board has been very busy.  I can't think about much else.  I've become obsessed.  I think I have a problem.  I wonder if there are any Big Bang Anonymous support groups out there for people who need help moving on with their real life after attending a BB concert of epicness?  I need help.  I need a distraction.  If only Lee Min Ho's drama hadn't ended the week prior.  That would have helped.  He can cure a lot of what ails me.  Also, if I could only see Jaejoong's new movie, Jackal is Coming, I think that would also go a long way in my recovery.  But alas, no can do.  It's not here.  Stinkin' lands that I love not being on the same movie-getting page.  Did that make sense?  It made more sense in my head.  It means that I love South Korea and I love America, but I don't love that there isn't more movie crossover happening.  At least not in the SK movies coming here.  I guess they get ours just fine.  Silly America - don't you know what you're missing???  It's Jae Freaking Joong!  And he's tied up!  Ladies and gents - I don't care what the rest of the movie is like, that right there is reason enough to grab a popcorn and pack the movie theatres.  Or maybe not.  Maybe I want to keep him a secret from the rest of my friends.  I already have too many K-world friends sniffing around him.  Makes me uncomfortable.  Like a lion guarding its prey from all the scavengers out there.  You hyenas and buzzards can back off.  I'm not leaving this one any time soon.  Mine.  Got it?  Mine.  o.O  I've got my eye on you.

So, really, I have nothing, zilch, nada to chat about today.  Zero.  I guess I'll just put up some random videos then and call it a day.  Since the last 10 days of my life have centered around Big Bang, I guess you'll just have to endure some more of them.  It's tough, I know, but you've no choice.

This one.  Oh my.  This one.  Words cannot express how much I love this video.  This is another Seungri-shot clip from their encore in NJ.  I don't know about you, but I think a week of playing in the States has made them a little extra playful.  What do you think?  They are so unbelievable adorable and cute throughout this whole video.  My only complaint is that it cuts off.  :(  I wish I could see the whole song.  Okay, no, my biggest complaint is that I wasn't there to see it in person.  In the front of the VIP area catching their clothes and sweat and sultry glances.  *fangirl shudder of pure imagination delight!*

  
This is a still shot of Seungri videoing TOP from that video above that I found on Pinterest.

This next one is a fancam and bounces some, but it also captures some of the excitement at the beginning of the concert.  Brings back wonderful memories.  Sigh.



Another fancam.


There are a lot more.  I won't bog you down with too many today.  If you want more, you know where to find them.  I haven't seen very many, but this has certainly whetted my appetite and I will definitely be going back for more later.  Yummy.  The post-concert bliss hangover makes so much more sense now that I am reliving moments.  I want to just live there.  In that post-concert bliss hangover place.  Forever and ever.  My heaven would be one never-ending Big Bang concert.  Forget harps and clouds.  Give me a Dragon and his friends and I will be in eternal paradise.  I guess The Husband and kids can come along too, as long as they are quiet and don't harass me for screaming like a maniac for all time.  And you know, fangirling all over the place.

Speaking of The Husband, he's home from work today and wants to go do lunch right now, so I suppose it's time for me to sign off.  I hope that your Monday, whether you had it off or not, was wonderful and that your Tuesday continues to be fabulous.  May you find and enjoy a wonderful drama moment or two this week.  Until next time, so long and farewell my dear ones!

Saranghae,
 

2 comments:

  1. Can a fellow VIP share in your post BB-concert hangover? :)

    Actually I couldn't even go to any of their U.S. shows (sobs), but in my agony over such a loss, I've been following their tour at every stop, and spending hours watching fancams and hearing/reading first-hand reports that I might as well have been just as excited and fangirly as if I'd actually been there. (Heh, who am I kidding.. being there would've been waaay better, and I wouldn't been waaay crazier). But, even I am still in a post concert bliss. If you hear of a BB rehab center, do let me know, so I can run away real fast. I don't want this to end!

    Anyways, I enjoy reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course a fellow VIP can share in our post BB-concert hangover Rosie! The more the merrier! We VIPs must stick together after all. Especially since we are officially the coolest people in the world ;) I love that they are touring, but a small part of me wants it to end soon because I don't know if I will be able to live a normal life until they stop - LOL. Plus I want a new album. I'm just greedy that way I suppose. I want lots of new albums - group and solos and all. And I want to see them all in dramas and all over TV and print. Basically I just want Big Bang to be everywhere doing everything all the time. Not that I am obsessed or anything ;) Okay, so yeah, if I hear of a rehab center I'll let you know so that we can both run the other way because I don't want to be 'cured' either! BB fever forever!

      Thanks for your kind comment - made my day! <3

      Delete

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.