Monday, March 11, 2013

MMTw Unnie(?!?) o.O

That's right AddiKts.  Unnie here.  Dongsaeng is dealing w some health issues & feels really bad that she won't be able to get out her Monday Morning Therapy Ahjumma Article & has asked me to apologize & fill in for her.  So if you are not a fan of my writing, stop here.

You've been warned.

If you are still reading & still disliking then it's your own fault you were supposed to stop up there.  ^  And all I can say is, ahem...


*said in singsong voice*
"Neener, neener, neener, you are stuck w me!  Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!"


For the rest of you that either like or are able to tolerate me, thanks for sticking around.  Today I am going to brief though.  No in depth article from me.  Not enough time to prep one.  So I am just going to share a couple of new MVs that came out over the last week/weekend & tell you guys to have a great Monday & an awesome week.  But before I do that Dongsaeng made a really cool meme this morning.  And a friend of ours pinned it to Pinterest for her since she was sick & only able to be on her phone.

The story behind it, is that GD was accused of being Gay in an interview.  IDK what interview or when or where... but someone quoted his response on FB here.  And from that quote Dongsaneg made this meme:

Which can be found on her Pinterest board here.



This is why I love my Dongsaeng!!  And of course goes without saying, Jiyong-ssi too.  The man does not have a humble bone in his body...but dang if I am going to argue with his quote because it would be a lie on my part.  Were he to follow my Twitter you guys would be able to hear my screaming around the globe!!

And now Both Lee Hi & U-Kiss came out w new MVs this week.  Lee Hi is super cute & the girl can sing!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE her voice & the mv is super cute & very age appropriate.  Anybody have a clue as to just who the Bear was supposedly impersonating?  Two hints, GD & Taeyang from One of A Kind, which can be found here if you need a refresher, I know you are all saying, "AS IF?!?!"




Lee Hi's official YouTube Channel can be found here.





And who doesn't LOVE U-Kiss?!?!  Crazy People that's who!!!

I love my U-Kiss boys so much!  I am so excited they are all back together now & for their new MV.  It's so full of U-Kiss Eye Candy!  U-Kiss Official YouTube Channel is here.



There ya go.  Post done!  Have a spectacular week folks & keep uri Dongsaeng in your thoughts.

Saranghabnida,


P.S. I know I'm no Dongsaeng but how'd I do?  Huh?  How'd I do?  {^_~}

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.