Wow, so yeah, it's starting to get good now, don't you think? I mean, it was already good before, but schnikey, they've upped the excitement a bit starting in this episode. Moments like this I wish I could just marathon it all, but I can't since I'm doing reviews and can't get too far ahead. I pushed it today watching 7 and 8 before even writing 6. Thankfully I had done most of the work on 6 already, it just needed finishing touches. It's just the downside to choosing a good drama for reviews - having to patiently pace myself as the writing part takes more time than the watching part. Now, the reading part shouldn't take longer though, so I'll get down to business and start chatting about episode 7.
Nine's Nine of Ep 7
1. Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here's the phone now, save your Daddy maybe?
2. Stranger Danger
4. I'll Be Back
5. When What to my Wondering Eyes Should Appear...
6. Changing the Past...Slightly
7. Hey Brother, Sorry to Bug You, but Did You Kill Our Dad?
8. The Truth Begins to Reveal Itself
9. Blood on His Hands
So yeah, the drama has picked up a bit, not that I felt it really needed to in the first place as it was clipping along just fine in my book, but now, just wow. Talk about being on the edge of your seat! And you think that was something, just wait. It gets better!