Thursday, September 19, 2013

Unnie's Wednes...uh...Thursday Write Up... scheduling conflicts of interest.

Sorry this is a day late guys but I managed to somehow get, not one, but two viruses this week, from my kids.  First a stomach bug, that was fun, (sarcasm) & now I am fighting a nasty little head cold.  It's perfectly normal & rational that, at this very minute, the temptation to chop off my own head is normal, right?  My forehead feels like it's going to explode, my glands are swollen, it hurts to turn my neck & my ears are filled with pressure from the congestion, as are my sinuses.  Needless to say, I have spent most of this week sleeping too.  2 viruses in 1 week, that has to be a record right?  I'm telling you this does not bode well for this next school year, that already we are getting sick.  Sigh. 

So today's Wednesday Write Up will be short. 

Originally, I had planned on doing this yesterday, but my head hurt too much to stare at any kind of computer screen, which is why this would have made more sense yesterday, sorry.  AddiKts, don't forget that Wednesday's episode of The Master's Sun is delayed to Thursday as a special showing of The Thieves was shown on Wednesday, holiday programming for Chuseok.  How The Thieves is more Chuseok related than The Master's Sun is, I haven't the foggiest.  I have the feeling the station felt the ratings would drop so much due to the holiday that they decided to air a different show until more people would be able to watch & keep the ratings up.  Next week they will air episode 14 & 15 on their regular dates & then the final episode, 16, will air the following week on the 2nd of October.  Now here is where I am not sure what is going on.  One site, which now I can no longer find, said that there will be a special behind the scenes/making of The Master's Sun airing the following day but another site, said it was an extension of the show, meaning 17 episodes.  Whether the 17th episode is the special or it's another actual episode & then they will air the special I have no idea.  I tend to believe the allkpop article since I can no longer find the other one.  Guess we'll have to wait & see.  Then the following week Heirs will debut.   

The other thing I wanted to talk about was the news that Kim Hyun Joong's latest Kdrama, "Inspiring Youth", has been postponed until next year.  In a move, very reminiscent of the City Conquest debacle, there is apparently a problem with dates, due to Chinese holidays, for the scheduled filming. Because of the mix up, shooting has been delayed, instead they will be airing Jang Keun Seuk's new drama, "Beautiful Man".   Upon reading that this morning I was disappointed, frustrated & yes almost resigned to the feeling it was going to all fall apart like CQ did.  I never should have watched King of Dramas, it all smells like a conspiracy to me.  Someone wants to stop KHJ from being in dramas.  But why?   KHJ who did you piss off?  o.O   So pray, burn incense, sacrifice on an altar, send positive vibes or happy thoughts, sprinkle fairy dust if you need to, but everyone we must work together to get KHJ back on the air in a drama!! 

As a way of saying sorry for this being late I thought you guys might enjoy a couple fan made videos of TMS that I have seen on various friends FB feeds this past week.  As well as the new OST from SIG for the drama.  I also wanted to share this meme that Uri Dongsaeng made after watching last week's TMS cliffhanger.  If you are on Pinterest & want to share it, you can find it here



Enjoy have a beautiful rest of the week & I will see you tomorrow for more TMS review. 

Saranghamnida,



No Matter What by Seo In Guk OST for The Master's Sun:





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.