Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ruby's Ring to be Subbed on Youtube!

 Can I just tell you all that I am one really happy camper this week.  Ruby's Ring, a daily drama released last year, is going to be subbed on KBSworld's youtube channel starting on March 24th!  When it started last October I was so excited, who wouldn't be excited to see the kdrama version of "Face Off".  But then as the weeks went by and no one began subs, I was in total despair.  I had pretty much written it off as one of those dramas that just was not meant to be.  But then my awesome friend Be, informed me that KBS was going to start subbing it from the beginning and airing it on youtube.  To say that made my month would be an understatement. 

For those of you curious, KBSworld has a station on youtube where they have been releasing subs for several of their daily dramas, (you know the one's that are too long for most volunteer subbers to bother with) along with their weekend drama Wonderful Days, and several variety programs.  I personally think this is an ingenious way to promote your shows to a national audience and I hope that it catches on. 


Synopsis:  Ruby and Runa are fraternal twin sisters, who's characters are the opposite of each other. Ruby is the good and loving girl who's fiance is Gyeong Min while Runa is selfish and a gold-digger. They come to live each others' life after their faces were swapped by a car accident. Gyeong-min, who doesn't have any clue about this, faces a tragic fate, receiving love from both In-soo, who is abandoned by his ex-girlfriend Runa, plans revenge.

I know, I know, it is probably going to be an eye rolling crazy ride of a drama.  But sometimes those are the best kind.  Be sure to check it out in the upcoming weeks.

Ruby's Ring Trailer Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylgdb4OKr5Y  
Kmuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.