Thursday, April 23, 2015

Teasers for "Producer" are Unexpected.

I have been following information on the upcoming drama "Producer" quite closely since it will most likely be my next recap. I have to admit that I am equal parts intrigued and a little concerned. On one hand, KBS is obviously trying something new, not only with the new drama time slot, but also with the whole variety program tie-in. 

I had assumed that the farthest the show was going to go with the variety concept was with the occupation of the four leads, but judging from these latest teasers they might take the concept a bit farther.
Teaser 1
Teaser 2
Teaser 3

I personally really enjoy Korean variety shows and consider these teasers very clever.  HOWEVER, the idea of successfully recapping something like this is a tad bit daunting.  I guess i will just have to trust that the writers and PD have a clear idea of what they want to accomplish, and that it will not only be entertaining but recappable. 

Thankfully there is some hope since the first Trailer had a totally different vibe, more of what i was expecting.  

Trailer 1
Either way it is Kim Soo Hyun so I will be watching and hoping that their Friday/Saturday drama trial will be successful.  "Producer" will air starting May 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.