Monday, July 20, 2015

2nd Teaser & Stills for Upcoming Drama "Mrs Cop"

Thank goodness that this 2nd teaser looks a little bit more my style.  I find crime dramas a lot more palatable when some good humor is combined within the story.  Of course this could be a red herring considering the storyline and casting seem very similar to last years "You're All Surrounded" which ended up a lot more crime and a lot less funny.

Sadly, the first stills released do nothing for me.  I am pretty sure this is going to be a wait and see drama for me.  Hoping for the best, but won't be surprised if it is not my style.  "Mrs Cop" airs on August 3rd.

2nd Teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.