Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Official Posters Released for Upcoming Drama "The Ghost-Seeing Detective Cheo Yong 2"

Let me tell you a story about an Ahjumma who was so excited to see a scary ghost themed drama come out from OCN a few years ago.  She waited, and waited, and after many false premier dates (they pushed it back three flipping times), she finally got to see The Ghost-Seeing Detective Cheo Yong Season 1.

And know what came from that drama?  The realization that the leading man got hit in the head.......A LOT.  So when I heard they were making a sequel I was kind of in the "meh" zone of interest.  Sure I love ghosts, but when the first season was all over the place plot wise, why bother with a new one.  But make it they did and this time they actually had a solid release date.
So without further comment (since I am very unsure if I will watch this), enjoy these stylish posters for the upcoming horror drama starring Oh Ji Ho (Maids) and Jun Hyo Sung (Cheo Yong Season 1).  I think I will let you all watch it first, and if it seems like a winner, be sure to drop me a note so I can check it out!
"The Ghost-Seeing Detective Cheo Yong 2" will premiere on August 23rd following the conclusion of "My Beautiful Bride"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.