Saturday, September 19, 2015

Double the Bubble - Two New Bubble Gum Teasers!

Two new teasers have come out for upcoming dramedy Bubble Gum starring Jung Ryeo Won and Lee Dong Wook. They may be small, but these two teasers do their job well in getting us even more excited about this drama. 


Teaser 2 (I don't know the actual order that these came out in, so forgive me if I have them swapped. I chose this order based on how I felt they flowed better from the first) is a scene given to us in the first teaser, only with a slight little twist in that her hug (and acceptance?) is slower and more hesitant than the first time we saw it.



Teaser 3 is one of those times I really, really, really extra super hard wished that I understood Korean. Our OTP is standing outside of a hotel with dramatic music and fireworks blazing. He swallows loudly and she blinks. We definitely get the "something's about to happen here" vibe. I know I got all twitterpated....


But here, don't just take my word for it - go check them out for yourself. Maybe your Korean is better than mine and you'll get a better idea as to what is going on. ;) 

Teaser 2

Teaser 3
Fun, right? Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but Bubble Gum isn't set to air until Oct 26th. Such a long wait!! But I'm sure we'll get plenty more teasers and goodies between now and then though to help tide us over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.