Friday, September 18, 2015

First Glimpse at a Revenge Driven Joo Sang Wook for "Glamorous Temptation"

While I don't completely buy that younger version Nam Joo Hyuk growing up to be, the always sexy Joo Sang Wook, I do enjoy both actors and hope they can make it work.


Joo Sang Wook has, in the past, been a favorite actor of mine.  Although I recently realized that I prefer him in a more serious drama.  His comedies have all been misses for me entertainment-wise.  So it is with a happy heart that I see these stills indicating a more serious bent.  Sure I will miss his dimples, but I am a sucker for a brooding revenge driven man.  
"Glamorous Temptation" begins airing on October 5th and will be fighting an uphill battle against "Six Flying Dragons" and "Sassy Go Go".  Click here to see the 1st teaser.

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh can't wait! I skipped Masked Prosecutor. He was adorable in Birth of a beauty though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. He was pretty much the only good thing about Birth of a Beauty. Definitely time for something good with him in it.

      Delete
  2. Definitely waiting for this anticipated drama... and of course with JSW in it .. so I can't wait for JSW/CKH superb acting!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.