Monday, May 21, 2012

{Monday Morning Therapy with Dongsaeng} Concert Time!

What better way to cheer away those Monday blues than with a KPop Concert...free and streaming live into your home?!?!  I would argue that pretty much nothing is better than that (except for maybe being at said concert).  I had started a whole different post, but am so distracted by the Google YouTube concert tonight that I can't think or focus on much else.

Which is bad because today Little Popper #2 turns 9 (happy birthday LP2!) and I should maybe focus on him.  Psshhh.  Whatever  ;)

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, and maybe some of you don't, who knows, Google is hosting a free MBC KPop concert tonight in Mountain View, CA and it will be broadcast live (for free) on the You Tube Presents channel.

So, who will be there?  Why should I even care?
Why, I'm glad you asked!

The play bill looks something like this...
TVXQ/DBSK
Super Junior
B2ST
MBLAQ
Girls Generation/SNSD
KARA
SISTAR
Wonder Girls
F(x)
Oh my goodness!!!!  KPOP overload of awesomeness!!!  Fangirl screaming in my head all day long here!!!  I am so excited!!!  I told the Husband last night that I had thought I'd be able to skip it (since it's LP2's birthday and all) but that now that it's here, there's no way in the world I can dream of missing it.  Now it's just a matter of convincing birthday boy that this would be the perfect end to his perfect day.  Shouldn't be a hard sell - I don't call him a Little Popper for nothing - he likes this stuff more than me sometimes.



Also, on a related yet side note, a special fan girl scream goes out to pretty much this entire list of groups because they not only are performing tonight, but also had their big SM Live Tour in L.A. yesterday.  I can't even begin to tell you how exciting it has been, yet painfully frustrating, to know that so many K-Pop idols were only a few hours away from my house this week.  So close, yet so far.  I hope California has been kind to them and that they will keep coming back, and bring more of their friends with them next time.  Friends like, say, Big Bang?  Or JYJ?  And hey SHINee, why not stick around next time too?  ;)   Anyway, I've heard rumor that there are some fan cams from yesterday's concert online -- not that we here at TCA would ever condone watching such illegally obtained material -- I'm only throwing it out there for conversation's sake.  *wink, wink*  o_O

I hope you can all make it to the concert tonight!  We can make glittery signs and wave our light sticks and fan girl scream the night away!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so incredibly excited!!!!!!!

    I CANNOT wait for tonight!!!!

    Getting my chores done extra super fast today, dinner, get oldest monstrosity to Tae Kwon Do hitting the Target for some new clothes for him after TKD class, he needs new shirts, growing too fast & then home to shower, get comfy & settle in w my BIG SCREEN TV & YOUTUBE!!!!!! Fan-fricken-tactic Baby!!!!!!

    Look for me on Twitter tonight where I am sure I'll be posting lots of exclamations & fan girl screams like this one....
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe it or not I will not be watching haha

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.