Monday, December 3, 2012

{"Hey Lookie There! Monday Snuck Up on Me Again" Therapy with Dongsaeng}


Yes.

Again.

Looks like my one week streak has officially ended.

I got off to a bad start by not getting my review done on Friday and it has just snowballed from there.

Oh deary.

So, why no review?  Well, I'm on the fence about what to do with them at the moment.  I've been talking about Full House 2, which I'm all caught up on and am loving, but I also had a request from a couple of readers to review I Miss You.  At first the grandiose, well-intentioned me was all like "sure, I can handle two reviews all by myself!".  And then I started questioning the insanity.  It's the holiday season.  I have all kinds of things tugging me every which way.  Not as many as Unnie, granted, but still, it's a busy time of year.  I don't think I can handle two reviews.  So now what?  Continue on as I have been with FH2 which I never really wanted to review in the first place, just started as a default because it was the only new show I was watching or fulfill the request of my dear readers who were so kind as to actually make a request (which feedback was so exciting I totally wanted to squeee in delight!)?  So I think, unless I hear otherwise, that I'm going to switch over to I Miss You.  Problem is, I'm still far behind in it.  I'm barely into ep 3 and I have a confession to make - I have been completely confused since I started it and don't have a firm enough grip on it yet to talk intelligently about it.  I need to get up to speed and then, then I can start talking about it.  So basically this is my long-winded explanation saying that I didn't do a review yet because a) I'm too lazy to try and tackle 2 at a time and b) too dumb to understand the one that I have decided to review.  ;)  I'm working on it and will get it out just as soon as I can.  I might even, if the mood strikes and the ever elusive time is found, toss in a little chat about FH2 in case there is anyone interested in reading that one too.

Other than making my excuses today, I just wanted to briefly touch on the MAMA awards from last week.  I have been watching them, but haven't finished it yet.  I watched part 3 of 4 which was Super Junior and Big Bang's section of the show.  I also saw the EXO/SHINee special stage.  I am LOVING it all!  It is so fun to watch - I wish I could carve out more time to fit it in and watch it from beginning to end.  Maybe tonight since I took a nap this afternoon and will most likely be up late.  Yay!  That gives me something exciting to look forward to this evening.  If you haven't seen it yet, check it out.  I didn't think that I was into award shows, but it turns out that I really am if I actually care about the performers.  Who knew?  You can watch just your favorite groups/artists or the whole thing in its entirety - totally depends on what you want and what you can squeeze in.  Pretty fun stuff and highly recommended by little ol' me.

And with that, I'm going to sign off for the day.  There, there.  I know you're upset - try to keep your bitter disappointment under control though.  I have dinner to make for a hungry family.  Sheesh.  Three times a day these people need feeding.  Oi.  The madness of it.  Who's grand plan was this?  Why can't we be like snakes?  One mouse every once in a while that we don't even need to bother chewing and we're good for a good amount of time.  (I don't know how often snakes have to be fed.  Never had one thank goodness.  I just know it's not every day).  Alas, they are not snakes and think they need food every day, so away I go.  I hope that everyone's Monday was fabulous with or without your weekly therapy session with me.  It's December folks!  That's exciting, right?  I mean, Hyun Bin comes home in 3 DAYS!!!!!

3 DAYS!!!!!  Whoop whoop!!!  SOOOOOO stinkin' excited!!!!  He went in right around the time that Unnie and I got into this wonderful world of Kdramas, so this is especially meaningful to us to see him come home.  Binnie, you have been missed by these two crazy ahjummas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.