Thursday, July 2, 2015

Upcoming Drama "Assembly" Prepares to Premiere

Sooooooo.  The lack of buzz surrounding the upcoming political drama "Assembly" is a little bit surprising to me.  It seems that this is just the type of drama that might pull in big numbers from South Korea.  But the lack of promotion is concerning.  If I didn't search a ton of sites daily for kdrama buzz, I would have missed that there are even teasers out there. 


As it is, I didn't see anything until the release of the 3rd trailer, so for those of you who are more on top of things, sorry for the late info... But for those of you who are like me, and missed everything concerning this drama, check out the teasers and stills.

Teaser 1




Teaser 2




Teaser 3



주경야독 열혈고시생 김규환( #옥택연 )의 반전과 비장함(?)이 엿보이는 【 #어셈블리 】 티저3이 왔어요! 7월 15일(수) 밤 10시 2TV 첫 방송 #정재영 #송윤아 #2PM
Posted by KBS on Wednesday, 1 July 2015
National Assembly which is the base of politics and the hall of the people Read more at: http://tr.im/HJlBh
"Assembly" is described as a human political drama about the National Assembly which is where politics and the common man meet......Hmmmm, that kind of sounds a tad bit boring.  I am not saying, that I will not watch this drama, but I will say that the reason I will check it out is mostly because Taecyeon is hot.  I know, I admit that is a totally shallow reason, but I have to be honest since most of the stuff I have seen so far is not catching my attention.  What do you think?  Are you going to be giving "Assembly" a try?  The drama also stars Song Yoon Ah (Mama) and Jeong Jae Yeong (The Fatal Encounter) as the leads.  "Assembly" will start airing July 15th.

1 comment:

  1. Taecyeon is in it? Then, since I too am shallow, I must check it out LOL

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.