Wednesday, September 16, 2015

"The Village: Achiara’s Secret” Elicits Squeals of Excitement From One Blogger


"The Village: Achiara’s Secret” is very solid when building suspense with its eerie teasers.  The first teaser was just a glimpse of our leading lady set to scary music.  Thankfully with our 2nd teaser we get to see more of the characters (which makes Kmuse happy) and start to put down the building blocks for murder and mayhem.



KMUSE: Why does one simple teaser make Kmuse so happy, you might be asking yourself?  I know this is a tiny bit shallow but it is 100% because of Yook Sung Jae.  I just loved him in "School 2015" and he reminds me of a younger Seo In Guk, so of course I am predisposed to like him. 

DONGSAENG: *giggle* Nothing wrong with a little shallowness now and again. I will admit that the first (and second and third) time through, my first thought was on all the pretty in the trailer. I was excited to see Yook Sung Jae again. I'm not too ashamed to admit it. 



KMUSE: However, it is not only the khottie lead that catches my eye.  I love mysteries and often think that kdramas tend to overlook the genre.  I am talking about true mysteries, not your crime cop genre.  Also the filters they are using for the drama are wonderful.  It kind of reminds me of the old BBC mysteries I used to watch before discovering Korean TV.

DONGSAENG: I don't know as if I've ever seen a true mystery in kdrama. Granted, that could be due to the fact that it isn't my favorite genre. Not that I won't watch one, I just have to be in the right mood for one and that's not a mood that strikes all too often. Suspense and I historically do not do well together. I'm too much of a wuss. This one does look intriguing though. I really liked the cinematography used in the trailer. Definitely builds the suspense in an eerie way. If the mood to watch a mystery were to strike, I would probably be convinced to start here. 


KMUSE: “The Village: Achiara’s Secret” is the story of a murder in a sleepy country town with almost no crime.  Which is a good thing since I am not sure Sung Jae can pull off "hardened cop".   Moon Geun Young plays a school teacher who just moved back into town.  A murdered body is discovered and mystery ensues.

DONGSAENG: DUHN DUHN DUHN!!! 


"The Village: Achiara's Secret" is set to air October 7th.

2ND TEASER
Check out our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter (@Thecrazyahjummas or @amberkmuse) for info on all our newest recaps, posts, and to join in our kdrama discussions. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-crazy-ahjummas/336988683021748?fref=ts      

1 comment:

  1. I'm so looking forward to it...love such storyplot...totally my cup of tea !! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.