Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday Lee Min Ho and Jung Yong Hwa!

We here at The Crazy Ahjummas would like to take a moment and wish two very wonderful guys a very happy, albeit belated, birthday.  Both Lee Min Ho and Jung Yong Hwa (CNBLUE) celebrated birthdays on the 22nd of this month. 

Lee Min Ho.

If you've been with us for awhile, you'll know how ardently I adore this man.  Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, Personal Taste, Faith - all watched and loved because of him.  His eyes and the emotions, feelings, and thoughts that can be conveyed with a simple look.  One glance from him can speak volumes.  I just think that he is so awesome!

Lee Min Ho-sshi, here is your birthday tribute collage of some of my favorite recent looks.  It was so hard to choose just 25 (I actually chose 26 since that's how old you are now, but the largest collage I could find was only 25 spaces so I had to restrain myself).  Obviously, being the true fan girl that I am, I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to him. So yeah, basically I just chose the first 26 pics that came up because I just love them all.  ;)


Now, Jung Yong Hwa. 

He's two years younger than his sunbaenim that shares the same birthdate.  Yong Hwa is the leader, lead vocalist and guitarist of CNBLUE as well as an actor in his own right, playing the 2nd male lead in You're Beautiful and the main lead in Heartstrings.  Rumor had him pegged to appear in The Heirs along with birthday-mate Lee Min Ho and two-time love interest Park Shin Hye, but he eventually declined the offer and personally I'm grateful for it.  I'd love to see him on screen again in a drama, but paired with someone other than Park Shin Hye.  I mean, once poor Shin Woo got the girl, I was good.  Who would want to see him play 2nd again with the same love interest?  Not me.  Get him another drama with another girl and I'll be happy.  Yonghwa is a personal favorite of Unnie.  He was her gateway into KPop after all.  She even has a Pinterest board dedicated to him.

Jung Yong Hwa-sshi, here is your personalized collage that showcases just how handsome you are as well.


To both of our special birthday boys, we hope that you enjoyed your day on Saturday.  Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to your fans as well as your work.  You both demonstrate great talent in various areas - on screen, on stage, and more.  We can't wait to see what comes next for both of you!

xoxo

Unnie and Dongsaeng


For last year's tribute, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.