Wednesday, April 9, 2014

You're All Surrounded Releases First Trailer

So I don't know why this has been flying under my radar when its two leading men, Lee Seung Gi & Cha Seung Won, are so awesome.  I guess I was just thinking it came out later in the summer or maybe I am just juggling to many dramas and future dramas in my head.  Whatever the reason, the arrival of the first trailer this morning was a huge surprise.  I personally am excited for this one.  It looks like they are combining comedy and the cop concept and at least the trailer was flashy, fast paced, and fun.  Not to mention Lee Seung Gi holding a gun is totally hot.  You're All Surrounded premiers on April 30th so only a few more weeks before we can finally see these two developing on on screen bromance that fans have been waiting for for years.

You're All Surrounded Trailer




Kmuse

Follow us on Facebook for info on all our newest recaps, posts and to join in our kdrama discussions.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-crazy-ahjummas/336988683021748?fref=ts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.