Friday, June 19, 2015

Kim Seul Gi Steals the Spotlight and the Man in 3rd Teaser for "Oh My Ghostess"

I can't be the only one hoping that Kim Seul Gi has a hefty part in the upcoming lusty ghost drama "Oh My Ghostess"?   Judging from how prominently she is focused on in this new trailer, there is a bit of hope for those of us who are fans of the quirky comedian.


Not that I am not just as excited to watch Park Bo Young, who is the poor girl possessed by Kim Seul Gi's ghost, but there is just something about this actress that is so entertaining.
I am crossing my fingers and whispering suggestions in Dongsaeng's ears, hoping that she will decide to recap this one, so be sure to check back July 3rd when "Oh My Ghostess" premiers on TvN.  It looks like it is going to be a hijink filled romance.

Teaser #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.