Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Kim Woo Bin is FINALLY Coming Back to Dramaland!

I can practically hear the fangirl squeals happening all over the world as news that megastar Kim Woo Bin (Heirs) has finally chosen a drama.  And not just any drama but Lee Hyung Hee's new drama.


KMUSE: For those of you who are unaware, Lee Hyung Hee is the writer of such hits as Wonderful Days and Nice Guy, both of which I loved.  Woo Bin will be costarring with idol actress Suzy, which personally I am OK with.  I know there are a lot of anti-Suzy actress fans out there, but personally I thought she really improved in Gu's Family Book and have no problem watching her in something new.

DONGSAENG: *ahem* Excuse me for a moment.....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

You have NO idea what a huge Woo Bin girl I am! Oh my goodness!!! I am hyperventilating at the thought of him being back in a drama!!!! I even like Suzy, so we're good there. Oh my!!! Woohoo!!!! I don't even care what the drama is about. It could have everything in it that I hate and I will still sit there transfixed. Woo Bin, young as he may be, is an absolutely incredible talent and completely mesmerizing to watch. And as much as I love his typical bad boy persona, I am thrilled beyond thrilled at the prospect of him finally landing the lead role (though, it could be argued that he was the proper lead in Heirs just because of how he overshadowed Lee Min Ho). Ahhhh!!! Woo Freaking Bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KMUSE: The tentative title of the drama is "Lightly, Ardently" however we all know how dramas change the English translations of the titles at a drop of the hat. *****Just since writing this article I see the title “Uncontrollably Fond” also floating around so......*****   Woo Bin will be playing a top star and Suzy a PD who loves money.  They had a fated meeting as kids (of course they did) and grow up to be opposites and fall in love.  Just taking a wild guess, but I predict a lot of great makjang crying will be involved if you look at Lee Hyung Hee's previous dramas.  "Lightly, Ardently" will air in early 2016. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see he's in a new drama. I'm not a huge fan girl or anything (I was way too busy checking out Choi Jin Hyuk in Heirs to be distracted by KWB - plus all those cute boys - plus Choi Won Young....) but I think he's fairly hot & a good actor so I'll watch :D

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.